Tractor Fork And Forklift Mounted Brush Grapple
The model 336S27 Pallet Fork Add-A-Grapple mounts on fork lifts or skid or tractor loaders with a pallet fork attachment with pallet forks up to 4 inches wide and a maximum of 1 3/4 inches thick. The Pallet Fork Add-A-Grapple features easy on/off and is designed to hold brush, limbs, and logs. The grapple can also be used to stabilize pallet loads; an optional log clamp can be used to clamp and hold firewood so it can be sawed.
- Add-A-Grapple pallet fork mount grapple mounts on fork lifts or skid steer loaders and tractor loaders equipped with a fork lift carriage with flat style pallet forks on the loader arms
- The grapple is easy on/off, and fits standard flat style pallet forks up to 4 inches wide and a maximum of 1 3/4 inches thick
- Two fork positions are available: the outer position allows clamping against the forks, and the inner position will allow the grapple to bypass the forks by 6 inches to clamp down on a smaller load
- Easy On - just slide your forks into a pair of tubes, insert the locking rods behind the forks to prevent the unit from sliding off when tipping downward, tighten the clamps to keep the unit stable during clamping, plug in your hydraulic hoses and you are ready to work
- Carriage width maximum is 27 inches wide (grapple section width is also 27 inches)
- Height of carriage from forks up to pivot where the grapple attaches is 26 inches
- Maximum Open Height: when grapple is open to maximum, height from forks to tip of grapple tine is 54 inches
- Model 336S27: Pallet fork mount Add-A-Grapple for loading brush, logs, and stabilizing pallet loads, fits forklifts, and tractor loaders and skid loaders with forklift frames that have forks up to 4 inches wide and a maximum of 1 3/4 inches thick - Click the link below for a price quote
Please allow 6-8 weeks before shipment on this item.
- Model 336LC: Log clamp accessory for model 336S27 pallet fork mount Add-A-Grapple, log clamp allows you to clamp onto one object at a time including pipes, logs, or poles, also use to hold one log at a time when cutting firewood with your chainsaw, w.t is 19 lbs. - Click the link below for a price quote
- The valves listed below are selector/diverter valves; a typical installation would be to attach the hoses from the tilt cylinders on the bucket to two of the ports on the front of the valve, and two hoses from the grapple to the other two ports on the front of the valve. The remaining two ports on the valve should connect to the loader valve. When the selector valve is activated (either with the handle on the manual valve, or the switch on the electric valve) the flow can switch back and forth between the tilt cylinders and the grapple cylinders.
- Electric Selector Valve Kits: The electric selector valve kits include a high quality Italian made Rexroth 6 way valve with a 1 year warranty. Rexroth valves are a high quality valve designed to take the hight pressures in hydraulic systems and to last for many years. The kits also inlclude the valve mounting brackets, fittings, and wiring harness.
- Model MP020: Electric selector valve kit, including solenoid selector valve, 15 gpm capacity, 12 fittings, switch, wiring harness, and mounting brackets, wt. is 16 lbs. - Click the link below for a price quote
- Model MP010: Electric selector valve kit, including solenoid selector valve, 24 gpm capacity, 12 fittings, switch, wiring harness, and mounting brackets, wt. is 18 lbs. - Click the link below for a price quote
- Model MP030: Electric selector valve kit, contains two stacked valves 24 gpm, a typical application would be if you have only one hydraulic outlet and you have three hydraulic functions to perform such as a blade, lift, angle, and tilt, this kit would allow you to perform all three functions with a single set of hydraulic outlets, includes two stacked valves, 16 fittings, 3 position in dash switch, wiring harness, and mounting bracket, wt. is 25 lbs. - Click the link below for current price or to order
- Model FS9-6765: Single spool hydraulic control valve, Prince series RD2575, maximum of 20 gpm, allows you to connect to any extra open hydraulic outlets and then control one 2-way hydraulic cylinder, wt. is 10 lbs. - Click the link below for a price quote
Click Here To Expand This To A Full Page Version
Wikco.Com is a national equipment dealer selling directly to the end user
To Order: Click On The Order Form Button Directly Below For Ordering And Payment Information
If Our Index Doesnot Appear On The Left Side Of This Page
Then Click On The Home Button Above To See The Many Other Products We Sell
For Sales or Technical Questions, Parts Information, Or To Check On An Order
Please E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information is on our web site at: www.wikco.com
If you have additional questions,
Click Here For Our Contact Information
Copyright © Wikco.Com Inc., 1997 to present - All Rights Reserved, A U.S. Corporation